From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: Keeping Mails in IMAP
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2010 11:34:28 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I don't think the Archive feature was present in 5.1.6.

Maybe you have a misbehaving cleanup script running?

Or, maybe the account's Trash folder setting has been set to INBOX, and the webmail setting "On Logout Remove from Trash if Older than" is running on the INBOX...

Nicolas

On 2010-10-31 06:19, Gruetzner Urs wrote:
Using CGP 5.1.6 on OX.5.8.

Using IMAP account  with Apple Mail Client 3.6.

After 30 days, mails are apparently deleted from the Inbox on the server

I do not find a set up, neither in CGP nor in my mail client, how long messages are stored on the IMAP server and how I can modify that behaviour.

thanks for hints

Urs