From: Paul_Dudley <pdudley@anl.com.au>
Subject: Comparing LookOut to standard skins
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 10:09:19 +1100
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

I have been asked to compare LookOut to the standard skins that are supplied with CommuniGate Pro. Looking at the skins available with the 5.2 and 5.3 version range of CommuniGate Pro I find that there are some features which are available in LookOut that I cannot find in the normal webmail skins. These are:

The three pane view while in a mail folder

Going straight into the Inbox instead of that day’s “summary” when you initially login

The ability to add and remove subscriptions to folders from other accounts

The addressing auto-complete feature

Are these not available in any of the normal skins or can some setting be changed in the configuration file on the server to provide any of these features?

Thanks & Regards

Paul

Paul Dudley

Senior IT Systems Administrator