From: Thorsten Plaster <plaster@gmx.net>
Subject: Problems with Airsync and Conctact pictures
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 06:31:30 -0700
To: <CGatePro>
Signed Data (Text SHA1)

Hi,

I have a problem with communigate pro 5.2 airsync.

I found no possibility to syncronisize my contact photos from outlook 2007 to my windows mobile device. The other way (from mobile device to communigate / outlook 2007) it is no problem.

I found a <picture>- tag in the log-file during the synchronisation from the mobile device to communigate, but I never found this tag during the synchronisazion vice-versa.

Is there any possibility to get my contact pictures to my phone?

Thanks for help in advance.

Thorsten Plaster

Content Unaltered as verified By:
StartCom Free Certificate Member <plaster@gmx.net>