From: Matthew Black <black@csulb.edu>
Subject: Re: Assign administrative rights
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:27:59 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
On Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:12:30 +0400
 Technical Support <support@stalker.com> wrote:

You grant the right for a domain (or several domains only) by try to access the domain through the server administration interface.

You need to use the domain administration interface, through a URL that would look like

https://cgpro.server.host:9010/DomainAdmin/domain.to.be.configured/
[snip]

Best regards,
Dmitry Akindinov

Sorry, still doesn't work. I checked all those little boxes and no success. We have a 2x2 dynamic cluster. I added Master to URL, because without it we get invalid URL.

http://cluster-frontend.domain.tld:8010/Master/DomainAdmin/csulb.edu

Error: "you do not have the required access right"

Also strange is that I had to create a CGP password because it wouldn't pick up the OS Password from NIS.

matthew black
e-mail postmaster
california state university, long beach