From: Thomas Rymes <trymes@rymes.com>
Subject: Assign administrative rights
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 18:39:06 -0400
To: <cgatepro@stalker.com>
OK, so I know I am missing something really simple, but I am trying to allow another user permission to create and modify users in our main domain, but I am having issues, whereby they pull up the webadmin interface, click "Users", and get an error about insufficient access rights.

Thinking this was an issue with the user not having rights to administer the other domain on this server, I assigned them "Can Modify All Domains and Accounts Settings" instead of "Can Modify This Domain and its Accounts Settings", but no change.

What have I fogotten?

Tom