From: Andre Mueller <andre.mueller@himmel-blau.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Pronto! : subsription off remote calendar?
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 14:12:05 +0200
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>

Hello

Thank you for your response. Yes the calendars we want to subsribe to from within "Pronto!" with the ICS method require authentication with username and password.

Are there any plans to support the authenticated subscribtion in "Pronto!" or in general in a CGP-User Account?

Thank you and with best regards, André

Am 22.07.64 20:59, schrieb Technical Support:
Hello,

Andre Mueller wrote:

Hello

I would like to subscribe in Pronto! to a remote calendar by the ICS
method. As I try to enable the subscription in Pronto!, I get always
the error message "Error : Illegal Calendar Data Format". On other
clients like Thunderbird Ligthning, iPhone or Apple iCall.app the
subscription on the remote calendar works. Is the ICS method supported
in Pronto! or only the CalDAV method? I did not found any CommuniGate
Pro documentation to this issue.

The problem may be if the URL you subscribe to requires authentication,
that's not supported yet. Publicly readable calendars should not cause
problems in the recent versions of Pronto.

Many thanks in advance and with best regards, André

--

Andre Mueller
vestigia GmbH / Schifflaende 10 / CH-8001 Zurich / Switzerland