From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: do not redirect rule
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:35:45 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
If you need help, you can contact me offlist.

Nicolas

On 2010-08-04 05:55, David Brookfield wrote:

Guys thanks for your reply, Nick, sadly my scripting skills are nill, but
this I guess is a good reason to have a go at it.

David

On 2010-08-03 12:11, David Brookfield wrote:

Hello there, we have secure mail sent to us from a domain (abc.com), now we
have quite a few users who redirect their email onto their personal email
accounts, what I want to do is setup a rule that stops all email from
abc.com from being redirected. I'd prefer to stop all mail being redirected,
but sadly this isn't possible. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

David