From: Nicolas Hatier <nicolas.hatier@niversoft.com>
Subject: Re: do not redirect rule
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 13:32:23 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
A rule, probably not. But you could setup a cron job with a script scanning all account settings to remove the redirects to abc.com.

NH

On 2010-08-03 12:11, David Brookfield wrote:
Hello there, we have secure mail sent to us from a domain (abc.com), now we
have quite a few users who redirect their email onto their personal email
accounts, what I want to do is setup a rule that stops all email from
abc.com from being redirected. I'd prefer to stop all mail being redirected,
but sadly this isn't possible. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

David