From: James Roman <james_roman@ssaihq.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Google Android
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 15:03:54 -0400
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
 My coworker has  the exact same problem on his Droid Eris. I don't believe that Android actually provides an ActiveSync client (at least not on all Android OS versions). Often the ActiveSync functionality is provided by the phone manufacturer or the Cell provider, and they are not very consistent. His configuration is pretty convoluted since he has multiple accounts he is managing (Office on CGP and a personal Gmail account), but basically he is using TouchDown for syncing his CGP e-mail and I believe also his contacts. I think he is using CalDAV for his calendars, so he can get all his appointments to show up on the built-in calendar app. )He's out of the office right now but e-mail me directly next week if you really want all the specifics.

On 01/-10/-28163 02:59 PM, Scott Konowal wrote:
We've been seeing the following issue on all the Android devices we have connected under the Android Exchange client.

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?idI51

Basically, replies and forwards on both real Exchange servers and CGate Pro servers get stuck in the outbox on the device for up to days before it gets sent. Removing the quoted text from a reply or forward sends the email straight off. This has been tested in our environment on Android 1.6 to 2.2. No issues with using plain IMAP/SMTP.