From: Taylor, Jonn <jonnt@taylortelephone.com>
Subject: Re: voip PBX failed to load
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 14:19:04 -0500
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
I emailed tech support and we figured it out. Thanks

Jonn

On 05/26/2010 01:58 PM, Chris V. wrote:
Hello John,
i fee what you are going through. In general a new voice set-up is not that complicated but you needs some hints. Send me an email offlist at cvlad@lightology.com with the details on the voice provider and hopfully i can help.

Chris Vlad