From: Philip Slater <pslater@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Grant access only for client-ipaddresses
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 11:02:37 -0700
To: CommuniGate Pro Discussions <CGatePro@mail.stalker.com>
Cannot be done natively in the product and I would ask why you would want to do something like this. Perhaps leaving 587 available publicly for SMTP would be best as that port requires SMTP AUTH.

Phil

On May 21, 2010, at 2:55 AM, Frank van Kruijl wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to grant access only! to client ip-addressen (including temporary client ip-addresses) on the SMTP listener port 25.
> Is that possible and how can it be done.
> CGP version: 5.2.17
>
> Thanks,
> Frank van Kruijl

CommuniGate Pro Training
If interested please contact sales@communigate.com

Learn more about Rich Internet Applications
http://www.communigate.com/pronto/

Philip Slater
Professional Services
CommuniGate Systems