From: Jon Doyle <jdoyle@communigate.com>
Subject: Re: Oddity in IM
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 09:39:34 -0700
To: <CGatePro@communigate.com>
Hello

> 1.) Why, when the user who created the conference was the only one in the room, and they were no longer logged in to >Pronto, did they keep getting the automated "Are you still there?" messages from CGP?

That is a good question, it should be destroyed after the creator leaves the room. Those funny msg's are the cronos (Deamonized CGatePro) being funny, or rather our developers showing what can be done..

>2.) How do I create a static, pre-defined chat-room?

Give them a name, like watercooler@domain.com and then you "join" the room in clients like BeeJive or iChat by specifying the name. Read here:

http://mail.communigate.com/Guide/NamedTasks.html#Chatroom

Regards,

Jon